Japan Motors is recruiting the Underlisted for their Vehicle Assembly Plant: Sales Consultant Reports To:
Branch Manager Job Summary
• To work in close collaboration with the Branch Manager & the Sales team to minimize sales in the branch to obtain the fair market share Responsibilities & Duties
• Ability to serve customers by selling products and meeting customer needs.
• Ensures servicing of existing accounts, obtaining orders, and establishing new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
• Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as dally call reports, weekly work
plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
• Ability to monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, and merchandising techniques.
• Should be able to resolve customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, and making recommendations to management.
• Be able to maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops.
• Reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies
• Should be able to contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
• Should be abie to generate sales leads
• Should be able to meet or exceed sales targets,
• Should be able to negotiate all contracts with prospective clients.
• Should be able to prepare weekly and monthly sales reports.
• Ability to give sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
• Ability to coordinate sales efforts with marketing programs
• Must be able to visit both existing and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services Qualification Required & Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration Marketing,
• Considerable Experience in sales
• Economics, Social Sciences or related field.
• Should have adequate understanding of the sales process and A commitment to excellent customer service.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
• Experience in computer usage for a variety of tasks.
• Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment,
• Must be a Good Communicator, advantageous if multilingual.
• Must be Cheerful and Affable
• Must be Persuasive with a Good Product Knowledge scope.
• Must be Articulate and Confident.
• Must be Honest, Reliable and Tactful
• Must be Effective and Efficient.
• Ability to drive with a valid driver’s license. Location:
Takoradi & Tamale How To Apply For The Job
Interested applicants should send application with comprehensive CV’s by email or post to either one of the following addresses: [email protected]
OR Post Office Box AN 5216 Accra North Closing Date:
18 February, 2021