Sales & Marketing Manager
• To increase business from existing Key Prospects.
• To identify new business opportunities from other identified sources or through market research or calling.
• Ensures that the relationship is managed between the designated client portfolio and Legacy Hotels & Resorts in order to generate maximum revenue potential, as per the Key Account Management Strategy.
• Conducts the predetermined goal of face-to-face client contacts per week in accordance with the quantity, direction and quality of the department's operational standards;
• Conducts in-depth customer interviews, face-to-face calls and develop quarterly action, plans, with dearly defined sales call objectives for each of the above priorities, as appropriate. This includes analyzing the strength and relationship with each company or agent and prioritizing activity. This also includes applying the principle of surface contact to accounts, i.e. strengthening the relationship of the account with the entire company.
• Ensures that the above priorities are obtained by using all available resources, including sales and marketing management, hotel management, administrative support (sales coordinators) and central reservations office.
• Organizes and accompanies, as necessary, new and existing clients for educational, entertainment events, and event-co-orientation meetings.
• At all times displays a professional image in the marketplace in keeping with Legacy Hotels & Resorts marketing positioning.
• Maintains a high level of security, by not divulging any information relating to Legacy
• Hotels & Resorts customers or the affairs, finances or matters pertaining to the company
• To be involved in any other activity, as directed by the Group Sales and Marketing Director, relating to the Sales and Marketing Strategy of Legacy Hotels Resorts.
• To feed future buying trends back to employers.
• To assist in the formulation of strategies to optimize sales.
• Updates all our social media platforms.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Bsc Sales & Marketing/CIM Level 2
• Minimum of two (2) years experience in a similar position in a 4 to 5 star hotel.
• Computer literacy in Microsoft Office & Excel, PowerPoint etc.
• Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills and service oriented.
• Uncompromising integrity and ability to maintain a high level of compliance and good corporate governance.
• Must be prepared to work long hours and as and when duty demands.
How To Apply For The Job
Applications with a recent passport photograph, updated CV's, certificates and phone numbers should reach
The Human Resource Manager
Labadi Beach Hotel
P.O. Box 1
Trade Fair. La,
Email: [email protected]
15 January, 2016