Tenaris is a leading supplier of tubes and related services for the world’s energy industry and certain other industrial applications with Manufacturing Facilities in 15 countries, Research and Development Centres in 15 countries and Service & Distribution networks in more than 30 countries. Job Title:
Sales Coordinator -Ghana Reports To:
Sales Manager Key Accountabilities
• Detects and develops differentiation opportunities (products or services) in order to enhance Tenaris positioning and ensures the achievement of Business Unit commercial objectives exploring opportunities to develop new services.
• Maximizes sales opportunities by meeting sales volume objectives, identifying and solving the problems affecting sales or distribution of the products in the corresponding region or segment and identifying proper commercial channels and conditions associated to orders.
• Establishes short term objectives, tactical moves and operating plans for future development at a regional / account level; follows up on new leads and referrals and identifies sales prospects
• Supervises the Customer’s Request for Quotation (RFQ) and sources information from Knowledge Centres (Product, Delivery, Logistics, Pricing, Costs, Legal, Credit) whenever necessary
• Follows up offer status
• Gives support to the Demand Planners’ analysis and decision by sharing customer’s information and market & product trends.
• Coordinates with other areas such as Marketing and Supply Chain, for the execution of defined marketing strategies and regional segment plans providing inputs to market intelligence activities.
• Establishes and develops close relationships with customers, aiming a Long Terms Fidelity Program with them ensuring that their requests are attended correctly through Customer Service Assistance and relevant information
• Complies with Tenaris policies, procedures and management standards, and ensures adherence with all laws and regulations that apply to the area of responsibility.
• Proactively motivates, coaches, communicates with and develops his/her staff and manages HR related activities in line with Human Resources norms and procedures.
• Protects from damage, theft or misuse the facilities, equipment and other physical resources assigned to his/her area. Qualification Required & Experience
• University degree in Engineering or Business Administration
• Graduate calibre with minimum of 5 years post qualification relevant experience in a similar role
• Experience in OCTG or Line pipe markets is desired
• High commercial insight and drive for results
• Strong problem solving and negotiation skills
• Ability to interact with people at any levels
• High level of analytical and numerical skills
• Solid communications skills
• Experience of working in a client facing Sales/Technical Sales roles
• Experience in Order execution and new business development/expansion is desired
• Innate ability to drive substantial changes and exploiting opportunities successfully, taking the organization into the future, while sustaining a motivated, empowered and high performing people environment
• Ability to coordinate and control own team and resources towards business objectives
• Ability to understand another culture, interact with different stakeholders and represent the company
• IT skills specifically Microsoft office (MS Excel) Barriers to Success in Role
• Inability to work independently with minimal supervision
• Ineffective communication, negotiation and influencing skills
• Inability to forge strong working relationships with all internal and external stakeholders Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Please send your resume to:- [email protected] Closing Date:
30 October, 2015