• Develop new business with good quality customers.
• Obtain high-level expertise and competitive advantages of branded and unbranded lubricants products.
• Develop business plans, sales process and strategy for the market that ensures the attainment of Frimps Oil Company Limited sales goals and profitability.
• Initiate and coordinate development of action plans to penetrate new markets.
• Assist in the development and implementation of marketing plans.
• Conduct one-to-one reviews with Sales representatives to build effective communications, understand development needs, and to provide insight for improved sales performance.
• Provide timely feedback to senior management regarding performance.
• Mature person who can Initiate independently new prospects, followup, with good understanding of the lubricants market Enhance and achieve volume of lubes retails distribution network.
• Supervise and assure the volume achievement and smooth operation of rapid oil change centres. '
• Implement Health, Safety, Environment and Quality policies of Frimps Oil Company Limited in all LUBE activities at all times.
• Define, direct, control and coordinate all activities within the LUBE activities.
• Propose promotional plan for lubricants and special products.
• Handle the relationship with lubricant distributors and sub-contractors (for packed products).
• Give technical after sales service to customers (including lube surveys,training sessions, used oil sampling, etc).
• Daily monitoring of financial risk.
• Set up and develop businesses like lubricants, car care products.
• Carry out regular market surveys.
• Manage customer complaints and incidents.
• Guaranty quality of products through checks (sampling) and frequent visits to customers.
• Control customers in different segments (consumers, car dealers, resellers). Accountabilities:
Define and coordinate all existing and new activities within the frame and objectives set by the commercial manager so as to achieve the expected sales and margins. Qualification Required & Experience
• 2-4 years of experience in lubricant with a reputed oil company
• University Degree preferably in Mechanical Engineering Skills
• Languages: Fluent in English and Akan
• Excellent knowledge of Windows environment and main software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
• Autonomy, self-motivation, loyalty, involvement, good interpersonal skills.
• Good communication and presentation skills Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Email: [email protected] Closing Date:
30 December, 2015