• Develop new business with good quality customers.
• Obtain high-level expertise and competitive advantages of branded and unbranded lubricants products.
• Develop business plans, sales process and strategy for the market that ensures the attainment of Frimps Oil Company Limited sales goals and profitability.
• Initiate and coordinate development of action plans to penetrate new markets.
• Assist in the development and implementation of marketing plans.
• Conduct one-to-one reviews with Sales representatives to build effective communications, understand development needs, and to provide insight for improved sales performance.
• Provide timely feedback to senior management regarding performance.
• Mature person who can Initiate independently new prospects, followup, with good understanding of the lubricants market Enhance and achieve volume of lubes retails distribution network.
• Supervise and assure the volume achievement and smooth operation of rapid oil change centres. '
• Implement Health, Safety, Environment and Quality policies of Frimps Oil Company Limited in all LUBE activities at all times.
• Define, direct, control and coordinate all activities within the LUBE activities.
• Propose promotional plan for lubricants and special products.
• Handle the relationship with lubricant distributors and sub-contractors (for packed products).
• Give technical after sales service to customers (including lube surveys,training sessions, used oil sampling, etc).
• Daily monitoring of financial risk.
• Set up and develop businesses like lubricants, car care products.
• Carry out regular market surveys.
• Manage customer complaints and incidents.
• Guaranty quality of products through checks (sampling) and frequent visits to customers.
• Control customers in different segments (consumers, car dealers, resellers).
Define and coordinate all existing and new activities within the frame and objectives set by the commercial manager so as to achieve the expected sales and margins.
Qualification Required & Experience
• 2-4 years of experience in lubricant with a reputed oil company
• University Degree preferably in Mechanical Engineering
• Languages: Fluent in English and Akan
• Excellent knowledge of Windows environment and main software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
• Autonomy, self-motivation, loyalty, involvement, good interpersonal skills.
• Good communication and presentation skills
How To Apply For The Job
Email: [email protected]
30 December, 2015