• Meet and exceed agreed sales targets, find and develop new customers in catchment area, manage complex sales-cycles, from inception to completion. Job Responsibilities:
• Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
• Builds business by identifying and selling prospects; maintaining relationships with clients.
• Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
• Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services
• Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
• Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities.
• Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
• Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
• Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops and educating customers on products.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Ensure the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations and proper stock management
• Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
• Collaborate with team members to achieve better results Qualification Required & Experience
• First Degree/ HND in Agriculture or related field.
• A minimum of 3 years’ previous experience. Required Skills/Abilities:
• Have exceptional interpersonal skills, being able to communicate well at all levels and particularly be able to present complex ideas effectively
• Be highly organized with personal and professional integrity and discipline
• Be personally driven, committed and focused
• Be highly effective both working independently and as part of our team
• Possess initiative, flexibility and instinctive commercial acumen
• Can make effective and proactive contributions to our senior management sales team Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Forward CVs and Cover Letters to: [email protected] Closing Date:
31 December, 2020