AVIS is a fast growing international franchise company and is looking for a dynamic, vibrant professional to work in a fast paced challenging role as a Sales Executive in our newly opened Takoradi office. The right candidate will oversee all aspects of the Reservation and Sales process from beginning to end
He/she will be working closely with the Sales Manager to answer phone calls and email, confirm reservations, monitor and process payments, respond to RFQs and update the Rental system as necessary Job Summary
• Pick up daily, incoming wire fasts, quotes and reservation requests from the AVIS distribution network, including the AVIS wizard system
• Receive and respond to all telephone rental enquiries.
• Check and respond to all email rental inquiries
• Communicate with corporate clients and other individuals by phone and email to answer questions about quotations and confirm reservations
• Respond in writing, using the online rental system to all quotes and requests for confirmation within a 24 hour period.
• Call confirmed clients 3 days before contract begins to re-confirm rental and take credit card payment details
• Follow up on all quotes that have not been confirmed three day after it has been sent
• Disseminate written trip instructions to chauffeurs 24 hours prior to the beginning of each contract.
• Liaise with the Operations department to ensure that vehicles going for the day go on full tank
• Liaise with the Operations department to ensure that weekly driver schedules are done by dose of business every week
• Prepare welcome letter and payment instructions for all incoming clients (excluding credit and contract clients),
• Send thank you note to clients 48 hours after the rental has ended
• Collect Customer Feedback Forms from Clients and forward to Sales Manager
• Prepare month’s sales report including stats for quotes, confirmations, cancellations and no shows
• Forward names of clients and their email addresses/business cards who have rented from Avis every 7 days to the Sales Manager on a weekly basis.
• Any other duties as assigned by managements. Qualification Required & Experience
• A good degree from a recognized university
• 2 – 3 years working experience in a customer service role.
• A professional with excellent business skill.
• Bicultural with some international exposure will be an advantage
• The right candidate should be prepared to work for longer hours and sometimes on weekends,
• A team player with excellent communication skills
• Proficient with MS Office Suite
• The right Candidate should be a Takoradi resident or willing to relocate to Takoradi Compensation Salary will be commensurate with training and experience Location:
Takoradi How To Apply For The Job
Please send all CVs to: [email protected] Closing Date:
21 January, 2014