The demand for fish is increasing worldwide and can only be met by breeding fish under controlled conditions. That is aquaculture. Successful aquaculture requires good water quality, the right amount of water and the right water temperature. This is the only way to ensure optimal growth conditions for fish.
Superior Raceway Systems with headquarters in Florida, USA is a leading aquaculture services provider. Our products include:
1. Equipment for fish farming.
2. Equipment for fish processing.
3. Supply of fastest growing fingerlings.
4. Supply of best quality fish feed.
5. Financing of aquaculture projects.
6. Professional fish farm management services.
At Superior Raceway Systems we tailor our aquaculture solutions and technologies to satisfy the needs of each customer and we create the best conditions for fish farming and processing.
We are a cutting edge, world-class aquaculture technology company, engaged in financing and promoting the establishment of small and large fish farms, fish feed production factories and fish processing factories.
We improve fish farming conditions and outputs of fish farmers by financing the provision of high technology equipment, faster growing fingerlings and fish feed. This results in production of top quality fresh, smoked, dried and ready-to-eat tilapia and catfish products, for distribution in local and export markets.
A truly innovative company, Superior Raceway Systems charts new paths in meeting the demands and needs of fish farmers worldwide.
We have an ambitious vision of becoming the leading brand in aquaculture as we offer our superior brand experience and a portfolio of innovative products & services including the latest technology fish (cages) raceways and fish ponds.
At Superior Raceway Systems, we strive to make things better by providing products and services that exceed the expectations of our customers. Our new aquaculture technologies provide the lowest total cost of ownership compared to competitors.
Our employees are our most important asset. We seek employees who are ready to go the extra mile in everything they do. We are in search of passionate, result-oriented candidates willing to work within their own communities with no supervision. This is your opportunity to build your career in the aquaculture industry to impact your community positively. If you are confident that you have what it takes to succeed in a challenging position and thrive, this is your opportunity to shine.
When you work for Superior Raceway Systems you will be part of a team that offers total system solutions that include financing and technical services to the aquaculture industry.
You can secure a very rewarding work with a very decent salary at Superior Raceway Systems. You can expect peace of mind from our management team as we offer you career development assistance every step of the way. If you are a Professional Sales Executive or an active member of any religious organization, society or association and need a good permanent job, we can offer you a decent job with a good salary.
Full Time or Part Time.
0 - 5 years
• Working as a Sales Executive of Superior Raceway Systems, you are expected to regularly acquire and retain customers and increase revenue for our company.
• Our customers include Churches, Mosques, Private Schools, Private Hospitals, Companies, Traders, Contractors, Politicians, Business Executives and Professional Workers.
• You are expected to serve as the point of contact for our clients and communicate with them through sales letters, phone calls, emails, whatsApp and personal visits.
• You will offer our clients knowledge of our products and respond to their questions and requests.
You must ensure a clean personal appearance and support the sales team of our company to reach common goals.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Whether you are a Skilled University graduate or an Unskilled school leaver, you can work with our company within the District of your residence with a salary and job title that matches your qualification and experience.
• You must have the ability to work smart and possess a strong desire for success.
How To Apply For The Job
Apply by email to:
12 March, 2020