A fast growing Life Insurance company in Ghana is looking for enthusiastic and self-motivated individuals to fill the following vacant role in the Company. The job is located at the head office in Accra. Position:
Sales Executives Job Summary:
• Contribute to the execution of the Business Plan and Marketing Plans of the company
• Increase Sales and Marketing share. Job Responsibilities:
• Achieve Sales and Business target as set.
• Sell and canvass the Company’s products.
• Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
• Generating leads.
• Ensure accurate premiums are attached to all application forms.
• Track and monitor all applications received for quality assurance purposes.
• Recruit, train and guide a minimum of ten direct sales representatives.
• Supervise work related attitudes, habits and conduct of Sales Representatives.
• Ensure that deadlines are met at all times.
• Develop and sustain a solid relationship with customers and company stakeholders.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
• Submit weekly and monthly reports specifying results, targets, benchmarks and variances with substantial explanation to your line manager. Qualification Required & Experience Required Knowledge and Experience:
• A degree in a relevant field and/or Marketing.
• Must have a minimum of 2 years relevant progressive experience.
• A keen understanding of the competitor dynamics
• Networking and influencing.
• Must be able to demonstrate the ability to see the bigger picture.
• Must have good judgment, be reliable and follow through with commitments. NB:
This position comes with a monthly allowance plus commission. Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Interested applicants should please apply to: [email protected] Closing Date:
23 April, 2021
Only applicants who fully meet the job requirements will be contacted.