Japan Motors is recruiting the Underlisted for their Vehicle Assembly Plant: Sales Manager - Tyres Reports To:
General Manager, After-Sales & Tires Job Summary
• Responsible for the planning, availability and sale of Tires. Also ensures discipline and work ethics in the execution of his Job. Responsibilities & Duties
• Sets Objectives, Strategies and Targets for the sales of Tires
• Prepares Annual Business plan for the section in consultation with General Manager, After-Sales & – Member of the production meeting for ordering of Tires.
• Prepares monthly reports.
• Prepares weekly prospecting sheet.
• Supervises and assists staff to ensure targets are met.
• Liaises with Customers and employees to ensure good customer relations.
• Follow-up with branches to ensure availability of stocks of tires.
• Meets customers and prospects for sales
• Follow-up on payment of invoices with credit customers.
• Supervises reconciliation with stakeholders.
• Performs any other duties assigned by the General Manager, After-Sales & Tires. Qualification Required & Experience
• University Degree in Mechanical Engineering with at least 5 years post qualification experience.
• Post graduate Diploma in Engineering or HND with 5-8 years experience.
• Must have a proven record of sales goals achieved
• Must be very numerate, proactive, self disciplined and tactful with good interpersonal and team build capabilities.
• Must have good knowledge of computer applications especially Microsoft Office.
• Must have a valid driving license.
• Superior at information gathering and report writing competencies.
• Good negotiation, presentation and facilitation skills.
• Must be capable of developing, monitoring, coaching and leading effective sales team Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Interested applicants should send application with comprehensive CV’s by email or post to either one of the following addresses: [email protected]
OR Post Office Box AN 5216 Accra North Closing Date:
18 February, 2021