The Labadi Beach Hotel is seeking to recruit a Sales & Marketing Coordinator Position:
Sales & Marketing Coordinator Reports To:
Hotel Manager Specific Responsibilities
• To increase business from existing Key Prospects.
• To identify new business opportunities from other identified sources of through market research or calling.
• Ensures that the relationship is managed between the designated client portfolio and our company in order to generate maximum revenue potential as per the Key Account Management Strategy.
• Conducts the predetermined goal of face-to-face client contacts per week in accordance with the quantity, direction and quality of the department’s operational standards.
• Conducts in depth customer interviews, face-to-face calls and develop quarterly action plans with clearly defined sales call objectives for each of the above priorities, as appropriate.
• This includes analyzing the strength and relationship with each company or agent and prioritising activity. This also includes applying the principle of surface contact to accounts, i.e strengthening the relationship of the account with the entire company
• Organises and accompanies, as necessary, new and existing clients for educational, entertainment events, and event co-ordination meetings
• Maintains a high level of security, by not divulging any information relating to our company customers or the affairs, finances or matters pertaining to the company,
• Assists in the formulation of strategies to optimise sales
• All events and promotional activities to be advertised on all platforms and in-house a month before the main event.
• Provide social media calendar to the Hotel Manager fourteen (14) days prior to the month ahead.
• Update and manage all our social media platforms Qualification Required & Experience REQUIREMENTS:
• BSc Sales & Marketing/CIM Level 2
• Minimum of four (4) years’ experience in a similar position in a 4 to 5 star hotel
• Computer literacy in Microsoft office & Excel, PowerPoint Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills and service oriented.
• Uncompromising integrity and ability to maintain a high level of compliance and good corporate governance.
• Must be prepared to work long hours and as and when duty demands. Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Applications with a recent passport photograph, updated CV’s, certificates and contact phone numbers should reach E-mail: [email protected] Closing Date:
14 March, 2022