Equipment Parts and Services (Gh) Limited (E.P.S.), established in 2003, is a growing company that supplies construction and engineering consumables, spares parts to the process, construction, and mining industries in Ghana. Collaborating with global leading manufacturers, E.P.S. delivers high quality products, with advanced value adding technologies and technical support to its clients. Summary
The Sales &Office Administrator plays a central and key role within EPS’s organization. This position is primarily responsible for sales order processes and the complete administration of the office.
Success in this position depends on superior organization and time management, as well as exceptional verbal and written communication skills. The ideal candidate for this position is a skilled specialist who completes tasks in creative and effective ways.
This position reports to the Branch manager/ Director, Admin & Marketing. Major Responsibilities
Administrate entire sales order process including
• Fulfill RFQ’s & RFP’s submitted by field Sales Executives/Engineers – issue detailed quotations and proposals
• Acknowledge purchase orders and send welcome packets to customers
• Prepare and process sales orders
• Update and maintain delivery/shipment schedule
• Coordinate shipments to customers
• Coordinate delivery and installation with customers
• Active management of deferred shipments
• Communicate with Sales Engineers/Branch Manager regarding order and delivery status
• Maintain current and accurate customer files and information
• Month & Quarter-end reconciliation with accounting revenue – in cooperation with the Accountant
• Act as a liaison between Customers, Sales Engineers/Executives and other departments within the organization to help ensure customer satisfaction
• Perform other duties as required in collaboration with the Branch manager/ Director, Admin & Marketing Office Administrator Duties
• Maintain all office correspondence. Keep in touch with the Head Office.
• Communicate on phone, email or fax with clients, vendors, employees and higher ups.
• Schedule meetings, set appointments and take care of meeting details.
• Supervise staff and make sure that they produce the minimum required output and work according to office rules.
• Induct new employees, give them training, explain to new recruitments their job responsibilities and informs them about office rules.
• Maintain the office building and other facilities in the organization.
• Keep a list of electricians, mechanics, plumbers and masons to carry out repairs whenever there is a need.
• Arrange for travel arrangements or hotel accommodation for visiting staff/principal. Qualification Required & Experience
• BSc/BA in Business Administration or equivalent is desirable
• Minimum 3-5 years related experience Qualifications
• Must exhibit a high degree of professionalism
• Must have a keen eye for details
• Skillful at promoting ideas and interacting positively and with confidence
• Ability to multitask, prioritise a variety of tasks and meet deadlines
• Proven communication skills both orally and written in dealing with customers and internal colleagues
• Customer focused individual who believes in ensuring promises are delivered upon and can foster a climate of trust and cooperation with colleagues and customers
• Strong experience with PC based communications and analysis including Internet, E-mail, MS Office
• Some accounting experience will be a plus Location:
Kumasi How To Apply For The Job
Interested candidates must meet above requirements and forward an application letter and a detailed CV.
Attention: Lydia Email: [email protected] Closing Date:
30 June, 2015