A reputable Quarry and Concrete producing company is seeking to recruit a Sales Officer. Job Title:
Sales Officer Department:
Sales and Marketing Department Name of Job Holder:
N/A Grade Level of Job/Position:
N/A Reports To:
Head, Business Unit Position of your boss/supervisor Direct Reports:
Positions Reporting to your role Job Purpose
• A self-motivated and dedicated Sales Officer who will be responsible for sales in a designated area or on specific products and is expected to create and close sales opportunities.
• The candidate is expected to adopt push approach to selling, while possessing qualities for customer relations. Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Ensure sales target achievement in the designated area or on specific products assigned
• Provide excellent customer services to both direct and indirect customers
• Liaise with the Logistics desk to ensure timely and accurate deliveries.
• Initiate marketing and sales of the full product range.
• Submit accurate and factual daily, weekly and monthly sales reports.
• Be up to date on industry, on projects and market activities, reporting all competitive activities.
• Increase the company’s market share in the designated area.
• Sell stocks available as part of target volumes, including new initiative targets
• Share bi-monthly with supervisor/manager the potential business in the respective coverage for the coming weeks and months,
• Maintain live sales monitoring data on leads with status.
• Provide high-quality service to our current as well as potential new customers in your area.
• Ensure effectiveness of customer visits, by translating significant prospects into sales
• Constantly seek out new business opportunities and developing existing customers.
• To maintain regular contact with all customers and apply ethical trade practices at all times. Maintain proper control of customer records
• Provide approved and accurate quotations of products to customers.
• Communicate important feedback from customers for internal use.
• Abide by the established standard operating procedures (SOPs)
• Assist with monthly management accounts preparation
• Any other responsibility given by superior Key Relationships Internal
2. LMI Staff External
• Project Managers
• Individuals in Construction4. Competencies Core
• Result focus
• Team player
• Service orientation
• Proactive cooperation
• Flexible / dealing with people
• Good communication / Articulate (verbal & written) Qualification Required & Experience
• Minimum 3 years sales experience
• Sales and negotiation experience on the level of retail
• Experience from FMCG market (advantage)
• Experience/knowledge of construction/real estate industry (advantage)
• Achievement focus, with the ability to get things done
• HND/BSc in Marketing, Administration, etc. or Building & Construction, etc.
• MS Office Location:
Tema Free-zone Enclave How To Apply For The Job
The email address to send job to is: [email protected] Closing Date:
22 October, 2021