A highly reputable firm requires the services of a Counter Sales Persons to take orders, answering questions relating to the order, receiving payment and executing the order to improve productivity for the company. Key Responsibilities
• Ensure the sales counter is always manned during working hours.
• Ensure a requisition is promptly raised for any non-stock items that are required.
• Research and provide customer with correct part information by utilizing all available resources to determine customer need.
• Ensure customer satisfaction where possible, during your dealings.
• Maintain regular telephone contact with your customer list.
• Complete quotations and invoicing in a prompt and efficient manner.
• Actively use salesforce to record your contacts and potential leads on sales as well as updating of machine hours where possible.
• Engage with the aftersales accountant to ensure payments are made on time for the account sales you have made.
• Identify potential customers that can utilize elements of our support in alternate brands. Qualification Required & Experience
• Degree or Diploma in Business administration, Marketing, or relevant field is preferred.
• At least 2 years of proven work experience as counter sales person, or a relevant role. Location:
Tema How To Apply For The Job
All qualified applicants should send CV directly to: [email protected]
indicating the position title on the subject line of the email Closing Date:
27 October, 2021