• Responsible for contacting customers and vendors either online or physically by going door-to-door selling merchandise, promoting brand products and awareness. Sets up and demonstrates product, sign up or negotiates the sale, and completes paperwork. May check up on clients repeatedly.
• Travel to assigned neighbourhoods going door-to-door with or without an appointment with the goal of selling merchandise, promoting brand products and awareness.
• Demonstrates company product and shows how clients can maximize product features.
• Show a presentation on product features.
• Convince the client to purchase a product or sign up using a script or persuasive technique.
• Distribute product samples.
• Hand out pamphlets.
• Write up orders for merchandise.
• Negotiate prices and create tickets.
• Take payments such as cash, credit, or check.
• Travel by foot, car, motor circle, or bicycle to deliver or sell merchandise or services.
• Follow management lead list and suggest prospect list.
• Circle back and check on customers and vendors who are in the position to buy the product or sign up service.
• Develop constructive and cooperative working relationships with others.
• Work an assigned territory, often up to 30-50 houses or locations per day.
• Win back or upgrade current or former customers.
• Assist with the installation of the product.
• Tell customers why the product is better than competitors.
• Suggest specific product purchases.
To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form.
Click Here To Apply Online
20 June, 2020