• Primary aim is to achieve maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration within an assigned territory and/or market segment by effectively selling the company’s products and related services. To personally contact and secure new business accounts/customers. CORE FUNCTIONS:
• Promotes/sells/secures orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach.
• Demonstrates products and services to existing/potential customers and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs.
• Consistently delivers results according to specified sales targets. DETAILS OF FUNCTION: Selling To Customers:
• Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for LNC products/services.
• Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
• Researches sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
• Provides adequate and accurate information for developing clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
• Maintains accurate customer activity, financial and relationship reports for purposes of management evaluation and service delivery.
• Creates and manages a customer value plan for existing customers highlighting profile, share and value opportunities.
• Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints. Market Focused:
• Coordinates sales efforts with marketing – ensures aware of current marketing initiatives and messages for products and sectors.
• Actively engages in educational initiatives to understand markets and competitor threats, new products and future strategies.
• Identifies advantages and compares organisation’s products/services.
• Plans and organises personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment for the territory/segment.
• Regularly updates management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services at the agreed intervals.
• Keeps abreast of product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends through reading of pertinent literature and consulting with marketing and technical service areas.
• Participates in and delivers presentations at seminars, trade shows and conventions. REPORTING:
Reports directly to the Country Manager (Ghana) Qualification Required & Experience
• Must possess minimum of 5 years’ experience in a sales capacity, preferably in the Banking, ICT or Education sectors. Possession of a University degree or HND in related fields: including business administration, telecommunications, executive education, marketing, new media, marketing etc.
• Must be able to demonstrate an aptitude for problem-solving; ability to determine solutions for customers (consultative sales approach).
• Must be results-orientated and able to work both independently and within a team environment. Conversant with technology and the use of basic applications such as PowerPoint, Excel, Word. Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills. Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Interested candidate should send CVs to:- [email protected] Closing Date:
29 January, 2016