The Learning Nuggets Company
Sales and Marketing
Job Vacancy For Sales Representative – LNC Learning & Development At The Learning Nuggets Company
• Primary aim is to achieve maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration within an assigned territory and/or market segment by effectively selling the company’s products and related services. To personally contact and secure new business accounts/customers.
• Promotes/sells/secures orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach.
• Demonstrates products and services to existing/potential customers and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs.
• Consistently delivers results according to specified sales targets.
DETAILS OF FUNCTION:
Selling To Customers:
• Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for LNC products/services.
• Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
• Researches sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
• Provides adequate and accurate information for developing clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
• Maintains accurate customer activity, financial and relationship reports for purposes of management evaluation and service delivery.
• Creates and manages a customer value plan for existing customers highlighting profile, share and value opportunities.
• Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
• Coordinates sales efforts with marketing – ensures aware of current marketing initiatives and messages for products and sectors.
• Actively engages in educational initiatives to understand markets and competitor threats, new products and future strategies.
• Identifies advantages and compares organisation’s products/services.
• Plans and organises personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment for the territory/segment.
• Regularly updates management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services at the agreed intervals.
• Keeps abreast of product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends through reading of pertinent literature and consulting with marketing and technical service areas.
• Participates in and delivers presentations at seminars, trade shows and conventions.
REPORTING: Reports directly to the Country Manager (Ghana)
Qualification Required & Experience
• Must possess minimum of 5 years’ experience in a sales capacity, preferably in the Banking, ICT or Education sectors. Possession of a University degree or HND in related fields: including business administration, telecommunications, executive education, marketing, new media, marketing etc.
• Must be able to demonstrate an aptitude for problem-solving; ability to determine solutions for customers (consultative sales approach).
• Must be results-orientated and able to work both independently and within a team environment. Conversant with technology and the use of basic applications such as PowerPoint, Excel, Word. Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
How To Apply For The Job
Interested candidate should send CVs to:-
Closing Date: 29 January, 2016