Brenntag is the global market leader in full-line chemical distribution. Linking chemical manufacturers and chemical users, Brenntag provides business-to-business distribution solutions for industrial and specialty chemicals. Globally, we operate from 400 locations; we employ 13,000 employees and achieve annual sales of 12 billion USD.
• You will be responsible for the direct sales of commodity chemicals mainly for the retail industry and small-scale manufacturers throughout the Ghanaian territory.
• You will be accountable for the complete monitoring of the commercial flow and follow up: from quotation and order confirmation to final delivery.
• You will report to the managing director of Brenntag Ghana.
Qualification Required & Experience
• We are looking for a dynamic and motivated person with a very strong commercial profile.
• You are a result driven sales person who finds his challenge in developing a client portfolio for revolving business and eager in closing the sale with them.
• You have a minimum HND education level and a first job experience in sales/marketing.
• You are fluent in English, both spoken and written.
How To Apply For The Job
Candidates with a commercial profile who want to develop a career within an established company in an international group, are requested to send in their application and resume to the address below.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence. A profile of the Brenntag group of companies can be found at: www.brenntag.com
Brenntag Ghana - Attention Mr Joban Henderyckx
E-mail address: email@example.com
09 December, 2015