A reputable pharmaceutical company is searching for young, confident, persistent and results-driven sales representative to join their team of professionals to deliver quality healthcare services as Sales Representatives
• Visit clients and potential clients to evaluate needs, promote and sell products and services
• Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
• Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
• Achieve sales and collection targets within schedule
• Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments.
• Analyse the territory/market's potential, track sales and prepare status reports.
• Provide management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
• Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends.
• Give sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
• Obtain deposits and balance of payment from clients.
• Prepare and submit sales contracts for orders
• Maintain client records.
• Answer client questions about credit terms, products, prices and availability
• Other duties as assigned by supervisor to build an efficient and effective work environment
Qualification Required & Experience
• HND/Bachelor's degree in Business Marketing, Economics or related field.
• Experience in sales and understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
• A commitment to excellent customer
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
• Competency in Microsoft applicators including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Ability to keep records and write simple and basic reports of
• Ability to work long hours with minimum
• Language, Fluency in English (mandatory) and any other Ghanaian Language(s).
• Ability to speak and write French will be an advantage
Brong-Ahafo, Western and Central Regions
How To Apply For The Job
Interested persons should sent their CV and application to
17 February, 2020