• Responsible for all sales personnel in his / her team.
• Responsible for driving the sales force of all Sales personnel, recruitment, training and retention thereof and for the success of their team in terms of sales targets that will be set.
• Responsible for the implementation of regular "refresher training" on an ongoing basis to ensure sales personnel are constantly up to date with any changes in policies.
• Responsible for assisting the Area Manager in terms of developing and implementing effective marketing and advertising strategies.
• Responsible for ensuring the quality of applications submitted by the Sales personnel is of an acceptable standard.
• Responsible for the motivation and welfare of the Sales personnel in his / her team.
• Responsible for the correct implementation of the company's credit policy.
• Responsible for ensuring proper maintenance, good housekeeping as well as safe custody of all company property
• Responsible for any reporting to Head of Operations, Area Manager and other staff as may be required by your relevant managers.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Higher National Diploma
• A Bachelor's Degree is essential (majoring in sales or Marketing is an advantage)
• Excellent knowledge of IT systems including Microsoft office and e-mail (Credit Ease experience is an advantage)
How To Apply For The Job
All interested applicants should forward their CVs to:-
20 November, 2015