• Handling of all the deck gear activities including the cradling, topping and assisting in all kinds of operation in the vessel.
• Helping the carpenter in repair work.
• Keeping a proper vigil on any kind of obstacles during the journey, such as, icebergs or any other imminent danger.
• Responsible for loading and removing the cargo.
• Acting as a helmsman when called upon.
• Acting as a cargo watch during the loading and unloading of the cargo operations.
• Maintaining the cleanliness in the passageways and keeping it more hygienic for the passengers.
• Operating the machinery of the decks such as the winches and the windlass.
• Keeping a proper care of the maintenance of the ship and all of its operational gears.
• Assuming the duties of the man in charge of the lifeboat, as a seaman is a certified life boatman and can handle the lifeboat under sail.
How To Apply For The Job
Interested persons should send their CVs to:
28 February, 2020