Our client, is Ghana’s leading Fashion Designer is seeking seasoned Seamstress or Tailors within Accra or Tema. Key Accountabilities
• Accurately measuring customers using tape measures to ensure proper fit of garments.
• Constructing garments and other articles according to customers’ specifications and preferences.
• Using irons and pressing machines to erase the creases on garments and other article
• Operate single, double or multi-needle serging, flat bed felling, banding and other sewing machines, to join sections of garments or other articles into finished products on a piece-work or production basis
• To perform various operations in the fabrication of garments and other articles
• Examine garments and operate sewing machines, sergers and other machines to repair garments and other articles during the manufacturing process Qualification Required & Experience
• Junior or Senior High school education is required.
• Proven sewing experience
• Sound knowledge of various fabrics and sewing techniques
• On-the-job training may be provided. Location:
Spintex & Tema How To Apply For The Job
All qualified applicants should send CV directly to: [email protected]
indicating the position title on the subject line of the email Closing Date:
20 August, 2021