The West African Examinations Council invites applications from suitably qualified persons to fill the under-mentioned vacant positions in the Ghana National Office. DUTIES The successful applicant will be required to perform the following duties among others:
• Prepare minutes of meetings and proceedings of seminars/conferences.
• Manage files and other records in an office.
• Handle correspondence between departments.
• Copy documents for mailing or for internal distribution.
• Perform routine clerical tasks and errands to assist others. AGE REQUIREMENT
• Applicants must not be more than thirty (30) years of age at the time of applying. Qualification Required & Experience
• Applicants must possess a minimum of WASSCE/SSSCE/GCE Ordinary Level/General Business Examination Certificate with credits in at least five (5) subjects, including English Language
• Must possess the relevant certificate issued by the Government Secretarial School.
• Any additional certification in a relevant area will be an added advantage.
• Applicants must be computer literate and proficient at using Microsoft Office Suite. EXPERIENCE
• Applicants must have at least one year relevant post-qualification experience in a reputable organisation. KEY COMPETENCIES
• Organisational and administrative abilities
• Report writing skills.
• Good communication skills (written and oral).
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Integrity and the ability to act responsibly and ethically.
• Efficient time-management skills.
• Good personal grooming & neat appearance. OTHER INFORMATION
• All applicants must be physically and medically fit and of good character. Remuneration
The salary and conditions of service are highly competitive. Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form. Click Here To Apply Online Closing Date:
14 August, 2020
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.