The West African Examinations Council invites applications from suitably qualified persons to fill the under-mentioned vacant positions in the Ghana National Office. Specific Duties and Responsibilities The successful applicants will be required to perform the following duties among others:
• Prepare minutes of meetings and proceedings of seminars/conferences.
• Manage files and other records in an office.
• Handle correspondence between departments.
• Copy documents for mailing or for internal distribution.
• Perform routine clerical tasks and errands to assist others. Qualification Required & Experience Applicants must possess the following qualifications:
• A minimum of WASSCE/SSSCE/GCE Ordinary Level/General Business Examination Certificate with credits in at least five (5) subjects, including English Language.
• A relevant certificate issued by the Government Secretarial School.
• In addition, applicants must be computer literate and proficient at using Microsoft Office Suite. Experience
• Applicants must have at least one year relevant post-qualification experience in a reputable organisation. Key Competencies
• Organisational and administrative
• Report writing skills.
• Good communication skills (written and oral).
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Integrity and the ability to act responsibly and ethically.
• Efficient time-management
• Good personal grooming & neat appearance. Age
• Applicants must not be more than thirty (30) years of age at the time of applying. Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form. Click Here To Apply Online Closing Date:
24 December, 2021