A reputable organisation is seeking a qualified and Competent individual to fill the following vacancy: Secretary Roles and Responsibilities
• Provides support to the CEO, including managing the CEO’s appointments, preparing correspondences, completing reports, itineraries and agenda, and compiling documents for meetings.
• Researches priorities and follows up on incoming issues and concerns, and compiles data as required.
• Attends executive and management meetings, prepares agenda for such meetings and prepares and transcribes minutes.
• Performs administrative and clerical tasks in the office of the CEO
• Undertakes special projects as assigned by the CEO
• Assists in the maintenance of office policies and procedures as required
• Builds and maintains organisational system for records and files in the office of the CEO
• Establishes and maintains confidentiality Qualification Required & Experience
• Bachelor’s degree/HND in Secretarial Practice plus one to three year relevant experience
• Familiarity with Business content materials and understanding of principles of business management
• Experience in the preparation, documentation and management of internal and external correspondences and materials
• Proficiency in the use of Office Suite
• Excellence written and verbal communication skills as well as report writing skills
• Ability to exercise good judgement and to work independently
• Knowledge in HR management
• Ability to maintain confidentiality
• Knowledge in a second language will be an advantage Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae and relevant documents to: [email protected] Closing Date:
25 July, 2015