• Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics.
• Organizes work by reading and routing correspondence; collecting information; initiating telecommunications.
• Maintains department schedule by maintaining calendars for department personnel; arranging meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
• Completes requests by greeting customers, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
• Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
• Prepares reports by collecting information. Qualification Required & Experience
• An HND or degree is needed as well as 3 years work experience. Location:
Tema How To Apply For The Job
All C.V.s should be sent via: [email protected]
indicating the position as the subject of the e – mail Closing Date:
11 December, 2019