Darda Health Pre-University (www.dardahealth.edu.gh) Reports to:
Administrator/Director Job Summary:
The overall description of this position is to serve in an administrative role, to ensure the day to day operation of the organization run efficiently. Assist the administrator/director to undertake all secretarial and office management practices. Main Duties:
Details on job duties outlined below and would be further clarified in the interview:
• Serve as the administrative secretary of the institution including typing correspondences and addressing issues that affects both staff and students but not limited to this.
• Monitoring Student Affairs by serving as a counsellor and liaison for students, parents, faculty and staff.
• Manage the Freshly admitted students by giving them assurance of meeting their goals.
• Coordinate the development and monitoring of student clubs and organizations Qualification Required & Experience Requirements:
• At least a diploma or higher national diploma in secretaryship, management studies, office administration services, social administration, business administration, etc
(A degree is an added advantage)
• Fluency in Microsoft Office Suite Skills, must be technologically agile and willing to learn
• Experience working in administration, a demonstrated desire to work with young adults
• Willingness to serve wholeheartedly as a member of a team which is focused intensely on student engagement, opportunity success and well-being.
• A high level of maturity, confidentiality and integrity in handling issues. Location:
Kasoa How to Apply For the Job
Apply for this position by sending your CV, Photo and a cover letter to: [email protected]
• The subject of the E-mail should be “ SECRETARY Application” NB:
Candidates should be ready to write an aptitude test and pass if shortlisted. The offer is open however until the right candidate is picked. Closing Date:
30 August, 2021