The U.S Mission in Accra, Ghana is seeking a highly motivated and qualified individual for the position of Secretary in the Regional Legal Office (RLC). Job Summary
• Incumbent performs primarily administrative functions under the RLO's supervision and training
• S/he serves as Regional Legal Office (RLO) Administrative Legal Assistant fo the Resident Legal Officers (RLOs) serving USAID West Africa, Ghana, Benin, Cote D'Iovoire, Cameroon, Liberia and other Missions in the West Africa region as necessary from time to time (Constituent Missions).
• Incumbent is responsible for preparation and proofreading of legal and programmatic documents, maintaining RLO documents tracking and information management systems, establishing and maintaining RLO schedules, arranging and processing travel, organising RLO-led training and communicating and coordinating with technical and support offices in the constituent missions. Qualification Required & Experience
• Successful completion of secondary school, and post-secondary secretariat training equivalent to a US-style 2-year college certificate is required. At least 5 years of relevant administrative and clerical experience is required. Level IV (fluent) English language ability is required
• Language proficiency may be tested Note:
The US Mission does not accept faxed or paper applications for open positions. Solicitation No:
72062420R100015 MARKET VALUE: GHS 52,430.00
— GHS 78,632.00
equivalent to FSN-10 In accordance with AIDAR Appendix J and the Local Compensation Plan of USAID/West Africa. Final compensation will be negotiated within the market value Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
All interested applicants who meet the minimum requirements, must submit applications via email to: [email protected]
All applicants must cite the position title and solicitation number within the subject line, and attach a cover letter, current resume with at least three references of direct supervisors within the last five months from applicant's professional life. relevant certificates, and a two-page supplementary document addressing the evaluation factors.
Attachments must include a signed Form AID 302-3 offer or information for PSC available at http://www.usaid.gov/form
and must be in a format compatible with Microsoft word 2003/2010 or pdf. USAID/WA anticipates awarding one Personal Service Contract (PSC) regarding this announcement. Please note that this does not constitute any guarantee that a PSC will be awarded as result of this announcement. Closing Date:
06 July, 2020