Beige Capital (BCSL)
Security / Law Enforcement
Job Vacancy For Security Advisor At Beige Capital
Beige Capital (BCSL) is currently recruiting talented individuals at various levels and experience to complement its vibrant team. Suitably qualified individuals are invited to apply to fill the following position: Security Advisor
Scope of Responsibilities
• The successful candidate shall provide direction on safeguarding the bank’s assets. An individual with a background in evidence gathering and investigations, who will assist in the collation and analysis of security intelligence – if nothing else, the individual needs passion and a cool head under pressure, together with utmost integrity and discretion to successfully handle this position.
• Among other duties the individual shall serve as a liaison between the bank, the Ghana Police Service and other key security agencies on all security and safety related issues. The successful individual shall also coordinate/supervise all Electronic Security issues at the bank and perform regular Security Audits to advise senior management on same.
What we are looking for:
• We are looking for an individual who is very passionate about protecting our people and our business, with thorough working knowledge of major security threats within the banking industry. Individuals with a background in our key National Security Agencies are encouraged to apply for this position. The individual must have an aptitude for dealing with change and contributing to the continuous improvement of the banks security procedures
Qualification Required & Experience
• Applicants must possess a minimum of WASSCE/SSSCE/GCE Ordinary Level/Ghana Commercial Examination Certificate/General Business Examination Certificate with credits in at least five (5) subjects, including English Language and Mathematics.
• Must have served in the Security Services and reached the rank of at least Superintendent in the Police Service or a Major in the Armed Forces or equivalent in other Security Services
• Must possess at least a Diploma in Social Behavior and Conflict Management and
• Minimum of five (5) years practical work experience, must have served in a senior position in a Security Department of a reputable organization. Experience with a non-banking finance institution or Finance House will be mostly preferred.
How To Apply For The Job
Interested candidate should send their CVs and application to:-
Closing Date: 13 November, 2015