The West African Examinations Council invites applications from suitably qualified persons to fill the under-mentioned vacant positions in the Ghana National Office. Specific Duties and Responsibilities The successful applicants will be required to perform the following duties among others in the Security Department:
• Advice Management on security related issues.
• Work in collaboration with the Head of Security to protect personnel and properties of the Council.
• Work towards the prevention of examination malpractices.
• Liaise with WAEC Police Unit and other national security agencies to investigate examination malpractices.
• Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Management of the Council. Qualification Required & Experience Applicants must possess the following qualification:
• A minimum of WASSCE/SSSCE/GCE Ordinary Level /General Business Certificate Examination with credits in at least five subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
• Diploma in Security related discipline from a recognized Tertiary Institution. OR
• Retired Officer from the Armed Forces with the rank not below Major or equivalent rank in other security services. Experience
• Applicants must have at least five years relevant post-qualification experience in a reputable organisation. Key Competencies
• Proactive and critical thinking
• Crisis management and leadership skills.
• Excellent investigative skills
• Accurate report writing
• Problem solving skills
• Time management skills Age
• Applicants must not be more than forty-five (45) years of age at the time of applying. Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form. Click Here To Apply Online Closing Date:
24 December, 2021