Accra College of Education
Security / Law Enforcement
Job Vacancy For Security Guard Grade II
Accra College of Education invites application from qualified applicants to fill vacancy in the following departments of the college:
Job Title: Security Guard Grade II
Duties and Responsibilities
• The Guard will be responsible for safe-guarding life and property on campus.
• The position requires tactfulness, initiative, discipline, boldness, and firmness.
• He/she shall assist the day-to-day administration of the transport section.
Qualification Required & Experience
• The Candidate must possess the 5 School Certificate/GCE '0' Level credits or 6 WASSCE/SSSCE passes, including English Language.
• The Candidate must be physically fit and be not below 20 years.
How to Apply For the Job
An applicant is required to submit an application letter, CV, certified copies of certificates, and original transcripts.
NOTE: For those with postgraduate degrees, they should provide three (3) reference letters, at least one of whom must have been associated with the applicant's postgraduate studies,
Applications should be addressed to:
Accra College of Education.
P. O. Box: LG 221,
Legon - Accra, Ghana
Closing Date: 25 May, 2020