The West African Examinations Council invites applications from suitably qualified persons to fill the under-mentioned vacant positions in the Ghana National Office. Specific Duties and Responsibilities The successful applicants will be required to perform the following duties among others in the Security Department:
• Secure premises and personnel by patrolling property and monitoring surveillance equipment.
• Inspect buildings, equipment, and access points.
• Prevent losses and damage by reporting irregularities.
• Complete reports by recording observations, information, occurrences.
• Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as instructed. Qualification Required & Experience
• Applicants must possess a minimum of WASSCE/SSSCE/GCE Ordinary Level /General Business Certificate Examination with credits in at least five subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
• Interested females are encouraged to apply. Experience
• Applicants must have at least one year relevant post-qualification experience in a reputable organisation. Key Competencies
• Vigilant, alert and always aware of one’s surroundings.
• Honesty and integrity.
• Physically fit and within a healthy weight range.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written).
• Integrity and the ability to act responsibly and ethically. Age
• Applicants must not be more than thirty (30) years of age at the time of applying. Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form. Click Here To Apply Online Closing Date:
24 December, 2021