ANGLOGOLD ASHANTI (IDUAPRIEM) LIMITED
(Subsidiary of AngloGold Ashanti Limited) operates the combined Teberebie and Iduapriem open-pits gold mines at Tarkwa in the Western Region of Ghana and has a workforce of over 1400, including contractors. AngloGold Ashanti (lduapriem) Ltd. is looking for a highly qualified and motivated person for the position of Security Inspector. Job Purpose:
• To provide effective and efficient security services at duty post. Role Accountabilities:
• Ensure all security procedures are adhered to by the shift.
• Monitor and conduct personnel/equipment searches at duty post and record all movements in the register.
• Submit daily perimeter fence, keys/padlocks and densitometer (radiation) reports to the shift security officer.
• Assist the shift s.ecurity officer in carrying out day-to-day security activities in the plant.
• Check daily samples from plant to SGS to ensure consistency with accompanying sample submission sheets and MEDAs. Qualification Required & Experience
• Minimum of SHS certificate.
• Minimum of ten (10) years of proven military, police or private security record.
• Must be able to effectively manage time under pressure and deal with stress.
• Must have good analytical skills and think laterally.
• Optimal knowledge in industrial security functions and procedures and experience in Mining Industry will be an advantage Location:
Tarkwa How To Apply For The Job
Interested and eligible persons, who meet the above criteria, are to forward their applications with detailed Curriculum Vitae to any of the following addresses: The Senior Manager-Human Resources Anglogold Ashanti (Iduapriem) Limited P.O. Box 283 Tarkwa
Email: [email protected] Closing Date:
30 October, 2015