G.I.S seeks a Security Service Manager with demonstrated commitment to excellence, and a proven ability to make snap judgements under pressure to:
• Assist the Board to formulate and design security and safety policies, procedures, systems and processes and assist management in the implementation of security measures to protect life and property in the School and any other official property outside the School's premises.
• Maintain the IP monitoring systems and other associated security equipment such that it functions correctly and is fit for purpose.
• Proactively brief Senior Management and provide concise and professional advice.
• Be responsible for managing the security personnel and related staff through liaison with the HR Manager.
• Be responsible for ensuring that all staff have adequate background police checks prior to employment.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A Bachelors' Degree holder from a reputable institution.
• Must hold the rank not less than or equivalent to a Captain in the Army from any of the Armed Forces.
• A minimum of 15+ years of experience in Security Management and/or Law
• Enforcement/government service with a focus on protection and safety.
• 10+ years experience of leading teams, staffing optimisation and people development, and heading a security/protection function in the public or private service.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to articulate security strategies and solutions to all levels of management.
• Must be technology savvy with a high level of computer literacy and understanding of the workings of electronic surveillance systems such as CCTY.
• Exemplary and unquestionable personal integrity and moral compass.
• Excellent analytical skills, with significant attention to detail.
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
• Demonstrable leadership & organizational skill.
• Be abreast of security developments in Security Procedures and Systems.
How To Apply For The Job
If you have the requisite qualification, job experience and can hit the ground running; please send your CV together with contact information of at least two (2) referees to:-
17 November, 2015