GOLDKEY Properties is seeking to recruit a Senior Accountant - Projects. Purpose of the Job
• The incumbent will prepare and record asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analyzing financial information.
• Summarizes financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss, and other statements. Key Responsibilities
• Prepare monthly Flash Report by the 3rd of each month and submit to Head of Finance for finalization and submission to Managing Director and Group CFO.
• Create project ledgers in the Sun System accounting software
• Review contractors, consultants and supplier invoices related to a project and obtain approval from Head of Finance before processing payment.
• Review expenses incurred on the project and obtain approval from Head of Finance before processing payment.
• Responsible for proper management of inventory received for each project at the warehouse. Supervise the Warehouse Officer in the maintenance of the items at the warehouse.
• Investigate project variances and submit variance reports to Head of Finance.
• Prepare draft quarterly management account for each project/SPV and submit to the Head of Finance.
• Monitor the utilization of designated funds for each project in line with Programs of Work issued by the Project team and report to management regarding the remaining funding for each project on a quarterly basis.
• Liaise with the Office Manager to ensure timely clearance of project items at the port.
• Prepare monthly reconciliation of all Intercompany balances by the 10th of the following month and submit to the Head of Finance for sign-off Qualification Required & Experience
• BSc or B. Corn (Accounting/ Finance)
• ICA, ACCA, CIMA or similar qualification Experience
• 5 years post qualification experience in a similar role
• Experience in Strategic Planning and Management
• Experience in Change Management Knowledge, Skills & Behavioral Competencies
• In-depth understanding of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) Sound knowledge of business practices in the Real Estate industry
• Sound knowledge of Budgeting
• Knowledge of Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
• Knowledge of Pastel Accounting System
• Must have in-depth research and strong analytical skills
• Strong communications skills.
• Methodical, accurate, pays attention to detail
• Results-orientated, adheres to turn-around times/deadlines
• Team player - ability to work closely and share with others Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Please use the job title as the subject and email your CV to: [email protected] Closing Date:
11 October, 2019