The Bolgatanga Technical University is a public tertiary education institution established by the Technical Universities Act, 2016 (Act 922), as amended. The University was converted from a Polytechnic to a Technical University in April, 2020.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified applicants to fill the following staff vacancy in the University: Senior Accounting Assistants Duties and Responsibilities:
• Staff in this grade shall be required to perform work that requires the exhibition of sound and mature judgment, a high sense of responsibility, initiative and discretion.
• A Senior Accounting Assistant shall perform various accounting duties, which include: preparation of statements of accounts; checking and verifying current accounts; bank reconciliation statements; and dealing with relevant correspondence. Qualification Required & Experience
• A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related area awarded by a recognized institution;
• HND (Accountancy) or related area awarded by a recognized institution and must have served as Accounting Assistant in a University or comparable grade in a similar institution/organization for a minimum of four (4) years.
• Relevant Part Professional Qualification (e.g. CA, CIMA, ACCA, etc.) with two (2) years relevant working experience. Location:
Bolgatanga How To Apply For The Job
Interested qualified applicants may download Application Forms from the University’s website at www.bolgatu.edu.gh
, for completion. Click Here To Download Application Forms
The Completed Forms, Curriculum Vitae and copies of relevant certificates should be forwarded to the following address not later than two (2) weeks after date of advertisement. The Registrar Bolgatanga Technical University P.O.Box 767 Bolgatanga Closing Date:
24 May, 2021 NOTE:
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.