Mobile Financial Services Department:
AML Compliance & Analytics Location:
Senior Analyst, Mobile Financial Services Level:
MTN Level 3 Reports to:
Senior Manager, AML Compliance & Analytics Job Summary:
• Responsible for providing analytics in support of better understanding of Mobile Financial Services (MFS) Product and services strategies and enable utilization of this information, in order to make informed decisions. Job Role
• Carry out Data driven feasibility study to inform business decisions by assessing the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques.
• Assist with the development of MFS products & services and market intelligence as well as gather and analyse data for strategic, operational and tactical decision making.
• Identify and work with internal and external stakeholders to identify opportunities for leveraging available data to advice and drive MFS business solutions.
• Mine and analyse data from company databases to drive optimization and improvement of MFS product development, marketing techniques and business strategies.
• Partner with field Sales team in analysing market and sales information to inform business decision making.
• Use predictive modelling and partner with Consumer insights and analytics team to increase and optimize MFS customer experiences and revenue generation
• Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyse MFS model performance and data accuracy.
• Develop insight into customer dormancy and outline actions for reactivation
• Carry out Business and Product performance analytics with focus on profitability.
• Build tools for impact tracking of products and services post “Go To Market”
• Generate reports per plan when required. Qualification Required & Experience Education
• First Degree in Statistics/Actuarial Science/Computer Science or a related field. Experience
• 5 years relevant experience in a similar role
• Proven experience with analytical tools and Business modelling,
• Business Modelling & Analysis
• Business Performance Measurement & Management
• Computer & Information Technology Appreciation
• Data Management
• Financial Acumen
• Performance Improvement
• Telecommunication and MFS Business Savvy
• Data Science (big data analysis)
• Marketing and Sales Appreciation
• Marketing Research
• Data modelling
• Understanding of SQL / SQL Server.
• Understanding of ERP systems and data Behavioural/Skills Competencies:
• Cross functional Team Player and Team working ability
• Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
• Excellent communicator and presentation skills
• Excellent organizational skills
• Ability to manage conflict and accountability,
• Innovative, takes initiative, result oriented and develops self consistently
• Self-Leadership skills
• customer Focused
• Trustworthy and ethical in dealings
• Influencing Skills
• Consultancy and Facilitation Skills
• Global thinker, Analytical thinking and Problem solving abilities Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae to: [email protected]
Kindly indicate the Position (exact role you are applying for) in the email subject and note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Closing Date:
16 August, 2019