Accra Technical University (ATU)
Building and Construction
Job Vacancy For Senior/Assistant Development Officer
Accra Technical University (ATU) is inviting applications from qualified and interested persons to fill the underlisted positions:
• Senior/Assistant Development Officer(Services Engineer)
• Senior/Assistant Development Officer (Architect)
• Senior/Assistant Development Officer (Structural Engineer)
• Senior/Assistant Development Officer (Quantity Surveyor)
Qualification Required & Experience
• Minimum of MSc Degree in a relevant field (Architecture/Civil/Building/Quantity Surveying/Structural Engineering).
• Must be a member of a recognized professional body in the relevant field.
• Minimum of six (6) years post-qualification with experience.
• Experience in University facilities management is an added advantage.
• Candidates must show clear evidence of ability to hold schedule(s) without supervision.
How To Apply For The Job
Interested qualified applicants may apply, providing an up-to-date Curriculum Vitae and copies of their relevant certificates to:
Accra Technical University
P. O. BOX GP 561
Applications must be hand-delivered in a sealed envelope to the Human Resource Directorate of the University or mailed not later than
Closing Date: 18 October, 2019
Only shortlisted applicants shall be invited for interview.