Banking / Finance
Job Vacancy For Senior Assistant Finance Officer At GIMPA
The Ghana Institute of Management and Public Administration (GIMPA), a World Class Centre of Excellence for training in Leadership, Management and Administration located at Greenhill, Achimota
The Senior Assistant Finance Officer shall assist the Director of Finance to direct and coordinate the activities of the Finance Department.
The successful candidate shall report to the Director of Finance.
The successful candidate shall:
• Review accounts payable documents prepared by subordinates for accuracy, completeness and compliance With policies for payment.
• Undertake due diligence and ensure strict adherence to approval and Signing limits.
• validation all financial transaction before vouching to General Ledger
• Recommend modification to existing systems and implement modifications through coordination with all units involved in payment processes.
• Supervise the general ledger, stores management and hospitality accounting systems.
• Assist in the preparation of financial statement and reports.
• Perform other incidental and related duties as may be directed by the Director of Finance
Qualification Required & Experience
• A professional qualification in Accounting and Master's degree in Finance or related area from a reputable tertiary Institution .
• Five (5) years post qualification experience.
• Must have strong IT skills and working knowledge of accounting packages
• Must have high level of commitment and professionalism.
• Must have excellent analytical skills and sense of judgment.
• Must exhibit high sense of integrity.
• Must have excellent supervisory skills.
• Must have excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Must have strong leadership qualities and be committed to teamwork
How To Apply For The Job
Interested applicants may submit their application, including their most recent curriculum vitae to the following address:
The Human Resource Manager
Ghana Institute of Management and Public Administration (GIMPA)
P. O. Box AH 50
Prospective applicants should also arrange for letters of recommendation to be e-mailed directly from three (3) referees to the above e-mail address.
Closing Date: 30 November, 2015