Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons for appointment to the following position in the University of Mines and Technology (UMaT), Tarkwa. Job Title:
Senior Assistant Registrar (Senior Legal Officer) Qualification Required & Experience Qualifications/Eligibility
An applicant seeking appointment as Senior Legal Officer must:
• Possess an LLB degree and a BL qualification.
• Have a Master’s Degree in Law.
• Be registered by the Ghana Legal Council and in good standing.
• Have six (6) years relevant post-qualification as a Barrister of Law in Industry or Public Service or four (4) years working experience as a Barrister of Law in a University or analogous institution.
• Have at least four (4) journals/publications/position papers/memoranda/reports/legal opinion in his/her area of specialization. Salary and fringe benefits
Conditions of service are as applicable in Government Subvented Universities of Ghana. Location:
Tarkwa How to Apply For the Job
Interested candidates who qualify for any of the positions may download the Application form: Click Here To Download Application Form
The completed application form together with an up-to-date Curriculum Vitae and copies of educational and relevant professional certificates should reach the Registrar not later than Friday, 6th August, 2021. REGISTRAR UMaT P. O. Box 237 TARKWA
All correspondence should be addressed to: The Registrar University of Mines and Technology P O Box 237 Tarkwa, Ghana Closing Date:
06 August, 2021