Public Services Commission
Human Resources / Admin
Job Vacancy For Senior Assistant Secretary, Management Services
The Public Services Commission invites applications from persons with the requisite qualifications to fill the following vacancies as Senior Assistant Secretary (Management Services Division).
• To provide leadership. technical and administrative guidance for the Implementation of policies on organizational systems review and development, and human resource planning and deployment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provides input for the formulation and implementation of policies relating to organizational systems review and development and human resource planning and deployment in the public service organizations;
• Coordinates the implementation of management services programmes in the Public Services;
• Ensures the development of draft guidelines and procedures for effective organizational review and human resource planning in the Public Services;
• Ensures the establishment and maintenance of skills inventory of the Public Services;
• Prepares and submits draft annual and other periodic reports of the unit;
• Ensures the evaluation of performance of staff in the unit and,
• Coordinates the preparation of the annual budget and work plan of the unit.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A minimum of a master's degree in Public Administration, Human Resource Management, Organisational Development or any related field, from an accredited tertiary institution.
• Minimum of one (1) year post-Bachelor's Degree relevant work experience,
How To Apply For The Job
Applications together detailed CVs and copies of relevant certificates are to be submitted to the address below:
Public Secretary Commission
Closing Date: 03 October, 2019