• We are seeking suitably qualified high performing professionals to join our Business Tax team in our Tax and Regulatory department. The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering deep knowledge of tax and statutory requirements whiles supervising clients projects/engagements.
• Successful applicants will have the opportunity to collaborate with other Deloitte member Firms and work with a number of high profile multinational organisations and further develop their leadership capabilities.
• Complete tax returns by incorporating understanding of client’s business and its impact on tax filings
• Plan audit of tax provisions based on Firm policies, procedures, identification of risks, and completion of reporting documents
• Understand corporate reorganization issues and apply to existing client scenarios when preparing client tax returns
• Research tax authority audit/appeals and prepare draft reports to be presented before the tax authorities in tax audits/administrative appeals.
• Prepare tax provisions using technical skills to accurately complete calculations and follow Firm policies and procedures
• Conduct research on local tax and regulatory regimes relevant to client operations
• Develop knowledge of current tax and regulatory legislation
• Develop innovative approaches to address client issues in a commercially focused manner
Qualification Required & Experience
• Must have graduated from a recognized University in Ghana or overseas with a minimum of second class upper in Accounting, Taxation, Management, Economics, Law or related discipline
• Qualified or partly qualified member of ICAG, CITG, ACCA, CIMA
• Minimum of 4 years relevant experience
• Excellent research and analytical skills
• Clear understanding, citation and application of the business tax guidelines and regulations
• Good logical reasoning, problem solving and analytical skills
• Excellent writing, oral and presentation skills
• Proficiency in the use of computer packages such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Project Office, Access
How To Apply For The Job
To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form.
Click Here To Apply Online
06 September, 2019