1-2 years Job Specification:
• To provide the cost control and management service for the FPSO and subsea O&M contracts to the Operations and subsea teams
• Mentor and Supervise the Cost Control team, fully supporting Ghanaian development to achieve a full client hand over within 2 years
• Monitor actual spend against budgets, analyse deviations and recommend remedial actions,
• Become key user of the OPE$T Activity Based Cost Modelling tool and Easy Manage Cost Control Management System
• Work with the Productions and Operations team/Planning team to establish cost tracking and progress measurement process/systems and become Operations and Subsea departments Budget Holders. Business Behaviour:
• Establishes priorities and works independently with minimal direction.
• Ability to solve practical problems and deal with diverse business drivers and variables.
• English language and numeracy skills. High level of competency in MS Word, advanced Excel.
• Technical Degree in Oil and Gas. A Member of appropriate Cost Institution if possible EHS Responsibilities:
• Be prepared to work in a manner that ensures the safety and health of all and minimises environmental impacts by following established statutory and corporate EHS policies, procedures and guidelines.
• Be prepared to promptly report any unsafe act or condition, environmental or health hazard, injury, illness or near miss witnessed to immediate supervisor or site in charge. Participate in STOP initiative(s) or similar. Work Schedule: All in accordance with HR Policy:
• Ghanaian resident working hours or 6 weeks on and 2 weeks off
• 6 day week - 8hrs p/d, Additional hours as demand requires Qualification Required & Experience
• Technical Degree in Oil and Gas. A Member of appropriate Cost Institution if possible
• 10 years minimum of experience in Oil and Gas industry
• Previous Cost Engineer experience in Oil and Gas industry
• Working knowledge of planning discipline in an Operated Asset
• Previous experience in a small team management/mentoring
• Experience in a range of IT systems; CMMS & SAP a plus Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job Recruitment Contact: Business Services: [email protected]
Tel: +233 302 214 027 Kirsty Langdon: [email protected]
Tel: +441784417194 Wood Group Ghana Ltd. 5 Roman Road, Roman Ridge Airport Residential Area Accra Closing Date:
07 February, 2016