Key Job Responsibilities
• The Senior Data / IT Officer at Christian Health Association of Ghana (CHAG) will support the M & E Unit by providing data management and IT support at the level of the Principal Recipient (PR) and Sub-Recipients (SRs).
• The Officer will support data -related functions that may include data management, ensuring data quality and creating data strategy.S/he will also support real time troubleshooting of IT systems. Qualification Required & Experience
• A minimum qualification of a First degree in Biostatics, Public Health with specialisation in informatics, Information technology or related fields
• At least 3 years' post-qualification experience in project management.
• Proficiency in HIV&TB data analysis
• Proficient use of Microsoft Suite especially Excel and PowerPoint,Microsoft Power Bi,STATA or SPSS or any other data analysis software.
• Excellent communication and team player Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
All suitably qualified and interested persons should apply through [email protected]
or hand-deliver their application letters with a detailed CV,copies of academic credentials with at least two referees to: The Christian Health Association of Ghana 21 Jubilee Wells Street, Labone,Accra
All enquiries regarding this advert should be directed to: 0208-440980 Closing Date:
17 December, 2020