Guinness Ghana Breweries Ltd (GGBL)
is one of the largest listed companies in Ghana. It produces, markets and sells alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages in Ghana. It also exports to a number of other markets. It is a subsidiary of Diageo Plc, a global drinks company.
A vacancy has come up for:
Senior Financial Analyst
(Job Number: 33271BR)
Reporting to the Business Performance Manager, you will be required to:
Develop & embed forecasting and planning processes within the business
• Constructively challenge, input and maximise value in key business areas and drive exceptional business performance
• Ensure monthly financial processes are managed and performed on time in fuill to provide timely management information across the business making use of insightful gap/variance analysis
• Drive rigoruos control and understanding of overheads and A&P across the business to ensure delivery of synergies
• Adhere to month end closure timelines
• Specific responsibility for overheads, OIE, balance sheet variance analysis
• Presentation of monthly management results to Finance Director/Managing Director for sign-off
• Preparation of monthly balanced scorecard.
Qualifications & Experience Required
• Degree level with strong academic record
• Qualified accountant
Skills & Knowledge
• Self starter with high levels of energy & commitment
• Ability to deliver with little supervision
• Ability to engage senior stakeholders within the business
• Manages change in a structured way, taking into account all facets of the impact of change
• Networking skills
• Strategic abilities
• Constantly seeking to improve business processes and drive efficiency.
• Strong capability in Financial Planning and performance reporting.
At least 4 years relevant experience
How To Apply For The Job
For more information and to apply, please visit www.diageo.com
, choose "Careers
", the search and apply link, click on search opening and type job number 33271BR into the keyword box.
In return for your drive and enthusiasm to move our business forward, you can expect a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits packages as well as career prospects that fully reflect your abilities and ambitions.
Online applications only please.
27th July, 2012