DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Collates data for the formulation of policies;
• Implements and monitors the programmes and activities of the Unit;
• Maintains and updates the Human Resource Management Information System (HRMIS) for the Authority;
• Collates data for the preparation of the organisational design and HR planning of the Authority;
• Provides inputs for the development of a mechanism for recruitment, placement, promotion, succession planning and the smooth exit of staff;
• Collates data for the preparation of employee compensation and benefits schemes;
• Implements programmes and activities relating to employee wellbeing and conducive work environment;
• Implements directives relating to disciplinary matters;
• Facilitates training, learning and development activities;
• Provides inputs for the preparation of the annual and other periodic reports of the Unit;
• Provides inputs for the preparation of the annual budget and work plan of the Unit;
• Supervises and appraises the performance of immediate subordinate staff. Qualification Required & Experience
• A minimum of a Master’s Degree from an accredited tertiary institution in any of the following fields: Business/Public Administration, Human Resource Management, Social Sciences or other related disciplines.
• Must be a member of a recognized professional body.
• A minimum of four (4) years post-Bachelor’s degree relevant work experience in a reputable organisation.
• Must pass a selection interview conducted by the Authority in collaboration with the Public Services Commission. COMPETENCIES
• Good strategic management skills.
• Good knowledge in Labour laws and regulations.
• Good knowledge in Administrative procedures.
• Good leadership, networking and management skills.
• Good communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
• Negotiation, lobbying and conflict management skills.
• Monitoring and evaluation skills.
• High integrity and good ethical standards.
• Ability to inspire, motivate and mentor.
• Knowledge in financial management law and regulations.
• Knowledge in relevant IT applications.
• Good Report writing skills. Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Interested candidate should send their CVs to: National Biosafety Authority (NBA) Box WY 669, Kwabenya-Accra
Or email to: [email protected] Notes:
Hard copies of applications should be submitted at the NBA Secretariat located on the campus of graduate School of Nuclear and Allied Sciences, GAEC, near Kwabenya Police Station GPS: GE-291-8394 Closing Date:
12 October, 2020