Enterprise Information Security and IS Governance
Senior Lead - Governance and Compliance
MTN Level 2
Manager, IS Governance & Compliance
• Responsible for support the Manager IS Governance and Compliance with all governance, Compliance and risk control related functions in line with requisite frameworks and minimum disruptions
• Lead in the performance of risk assessments to understand the level, significance and scope of risk(s)
• Keep up to date with, and understand, relevant laws and regulations
• Support the day-to-day activities related to developing and advising on the IS functional area development of governance documentation such as policies, processes, procedures, standards and training.
• Lead the monitoring of IS compliance with laws, regulations and internal policies
• Ensure that all Audit and Risk findings are recorded and followed up with management so that issues can be rectified
• Coordinate BCP activities across the IS Division and liaise with ERM Team
• Maintenance of the IT Risk Register
• Support Manger in the liaising with Internal Audit, Risk and Compliance and Corporate Compliance Regulatory
• Perform various general administrative duties (such as Tracker creation and maintenance of ongoing administrative projects).
• Collaborate with other IS departments to create a culture of IS related compliance.
• Assist in conducting internal assessments of IS policies, frameworks, standards, processes and procedures compliance to IT audit standards.
• Perform training programs on GRC for IS staff
• Coordination to support IT audits, requests and system investigation
• Liaise with Project office to increase project visibility and Portfolio management
• Ensure that IS staff understand their role in IS compliance
Qualification Required & Experience
• Minimum of a 1st Degree in Computer Science or Information Management, or related field;
• Certified Compliance Officer OR completed within 2 years
• ITIL Certified
• CRISC certified OR completed within 1 year
• Appropriate Risk Management certification
• GCEIT certified OR completed within 1 years
• GRC certified OR completed within 2 years
• Certifications an advantage including Six Sigma
• Minimum of 3 years progressive experience in computing and Information security and Governance, including experience with Internet technology and security issues.
• Telecoms experience
• 2 years of which must have been in a supervisory role in Compliance Monitoring and Quality management role.
• Experience with disaster recovery planning and testing, auditing, risk analysis, business resumption planning, and contingency planning.
• Compliance and Monitoring
• Knowledge and understanding of the necessary frameworks
• Good knowledge IS processes and procedures
• Good knowledge and understanding of the application of COBIT 5
• Knowledge and understanding of the Telecoms Compliance landscape.
• Demonstrated success managing new initiatives while meeting operating and budgetary requirements.
• Knowledge of Risk Analysis and Management
• Good knowledge of Compliance and Monitoring
• Security Management Practices
• Business Continuity Planning
• Law, Investigations, & Ethics
• Commitment to the Organization
• Teamwork & Cooperation
• Customer Focus
• Taking the Initiative
• Analytical Thinking, Problem solving and analytical abilities.
• Strong interpersonal and communications skills.
• Team building abilities
• Ability to function under pressure.
• Ability to think and articulate thoughts logically
• Ability to Multitask
• Ability to influence, get results and motivate others
How To Apply For The Job
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae by to:
Kindly indicate the Position in the subject and note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
13 September, 2019