• Responsible for supervising and coordinating assigned daily team activities related to the IT demand and delivery of software programs and applications into organizational information systems. in the areas
• IT related nodes within GSM/BSS space
• Mobile financial service
• Internally used applications
This role also plans and coordinate the processes required for the provision of user applications and systems necessary for organizational operations. Job Context
• Technology and Platform business
• Multi-regulation and multifaceted stakeholder management
• Public Listed Organization
• Environmental, Social and Governance prioritized
• Innovation Driven Industry
• Global technology trends and advancements
• Global & MTN Group approved IT Standards and Practices
• Diverse cultural environment
• Regionalization structure implication
• Performance driven environment Job Role
• Plan, execute, and supervise the integration of new applications into existing network infrastructure, systems and software throughout the enterprise.
• Participate in and support capacity planning and the development of long-term strategic goals for systems and software in conjunction with end-users and department managers.
• Where applicable, investigate and qualify potential areas in which to introduce Web services.
• Promote the use of Open Source Software for areas that show it to be the best alternative.
• Collaborate with technology team members, end users, and other stakeholders in the testing of new software programs and applications.
• Ensure that any new software integration into the organization systems meets functional requirements, system compliance, and other specifications.
• Review, analyse, and report on the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems and develop testing strategies for improving or leveraging these systems.
• Documenting all integration project implementation activities to ensure smooth support of the business
• Proposing and implementing enhancements to improve performance and reliability as well as supporting in troubleshooting performance Qualification Required & Experience Education
• Minimum of a University Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or Engineering.
• Possessing ITIL, PMP, Oracle Certified Professional (OCP), CBIP is Highly recommended.
• ITIL certification
• OBIT5: Business Framework for the Governance and Management of Enterprise IT
• Scrum certification
• Agile working knowledge and related certifications. Experience
• Minimum of 4 years’ experience in IT in the technology industry
• BI principle and tools
• Understanding of Telecoms products and services
• Experience with enterprise architecture design.
• IT Governance understanding
• Sound knowledge of GSM and Telecom Elements.
• Application Architecture and System Integration
• Working technical experience with relational database servers.
• Strong knowledge of system testing and software quality assurance best practices and methodologies. Knowledge
• Excellent knowledge and Skill in Project Management
• Excellent Knowledge and Skill in Vendor Management
• Excellent Knowledge in Systems Testing
• Excellent Knowledge System integration & Architecture design
• Excellent knowledge of product and service life cycle
• Excellent knowledge of OSS, BSS, MFS and ICT
• Excellent knowledge of Product Development processes and Systems Competencies Skills/Physical competencies:
• Ability to manage self and be a team player, good conflict management, takes and manages accountability
• Ability to Pay Attention to Detail
• Energy & Drive – Innovative, Takes initiative, result oriented and develops self consistently
• Interpersonal Skills – Leadership, customer centricity, collaborative and coaches & develops direct reports
• Personal Skills – Trustworthy, integrity and ethical in dealings Location:
Accra How to Apply For the Job
Qualified applicants should indicate vacancy number Ref no: MTN-IT-ADTRACKITSNR1 as the email subject and ensure that CVs are saved in their names. Applications without the subject and CVs saved in their names will automatically be disqualified.
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae to: [email protected] Closing Date:
20 July, 2022
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.