Ensure optimal supervision and operation of all Fintech Technology Support and to deliver the required availability level and KPIs of all Fintech related Services. Job Context
• Highly dynamic and competitive telecommunication industry
• Advancement in global technology trends
• MTN Group business standards and practices
• Diverse cultural environment
• Segmentation structure implication
• Performance driven environment
• Developing sophisticated client base Job Role
• Manage & improve the Operation & Maintenance process of the Fintech systems.
• Prepare & design all needed process & procedures relevant to the tasks performed by the section internally & externally.
• Generates relevant daily, weekly, and monthly reports (Activity, Performance, KPIs, Statistics and Marketing reports etc.
• Ensure Efficient Operation/Monitoring/Optimization of the services related to the Multimedia & Messaging platforms (Ericsson Wallet Platform; [email protected]
Gateway; DSTK Platform; Banking and Third-Party Integration; Web Services Application; Security Services)
• Work closely with cross functional team for the design and implementation of any new service.
• Ensure proper handling of Fintech complaints and timely resolution within the set targets.
• Ensure Fintech Support systems access security are compliant with the internal IT policies & Banking Best Practice
• Ensure Proper Change Management Process followed, and documentation of all executed tasks.
• Manage the performance and availability of the Fintech Supporting systems
• Develop and maintain an efficient system logs and back up procedure.
• Provide support for 3PP integrations and onward support
• Provide support for 3PP Open API setup
• Ensure all Fintech platforms are integrated to internal IT Security platforms for monitoring
• Supervise the O&M process and Procedure implementation to ensure the best practice
• Supervise and review daily system checks and initiate actions accordingly
• Responsible for emergency handling of all the Fintech Systems as well as progress and productivity of the Mobile Money team
• Report findings on monitored systems and suggests expansion, upgrade or replacement
• Responsible for support with external/internal suppliers to resolve escalated problems
• Timely Reporting / Statistics delivery. Skills/Physical competencies:
• Ability to manage self and team performance, good conflict management, takes and manages accountability
• Energy & Drive – Innovative, Takes initiative, result oriented and develops self consistently, Creativity and Innovation
• Interpersonal Skills – Leadership, customer centricity, collaborative and coaches & develops direct reports
• Personal Skills – Trustworthy, integrity and ethical in dealings
• Operating Skills – Ability to focus on priorities and plans, manages and monitors work effectively
• Organisational Positioning Skills – Good written and verbal communication, commitment to the organization
• Strategic Skills – Global thinker, Analytical thinking and Problem solving abilities.
• Negotiating Skills Behavioral Competencies:
• People management skills
• Analytical skills
• Team player
• Good communication skills
• Interpersonal skills
• Self-motivated Must live the MTN Values of
• Can Do; Integrity; leadership; Innovation; Relationships Must exhibit the MTN Vital Behaviors of
• Complete Candor, Complete Accountability, Active Collaboration & Get it done. Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Qualified applicants should indicate vacancy number MTN-IT-ADTRACKIT011
as the email subject and ensure that CVs are saved in their names. Applications without the subject and CVs saved in their names will automatically be disqualified.
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae to: [email protected] Closing Date:
29 September, 2021
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.