Data Link Institute is seeking to recruit Senior Lecturers (Human Resource Management).
• To provide a supportive learning environment for students to develop graduate level and subject specific skills.
• To participate in the delivery of undergraduate and postgraduate programmes.
• To develop and implement teaching and learning initiatives.
• To facilitate students’ learning through lectures, tutorials and seminars at undergraduate, postgraduate and masters levels.
• To produce high quality teaching and learning material to support and develop student learning at undergraduate and postgraduate levels.
• To write and publish research papers.
• To contribute to the writing of course validation documents as required.
• To contribute to the cross-Faculty development of curriculum and course materials. To contribute to postgraduate taught programmes and participate in research and research supervision.
• To exercise academic leadership, coordinating the efforts of colleagues to deliver module and programme objectives.
• To act upon peer observation feedback, student feedback, and external examiner feedback to maintain high quality in learning and teaching.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Will be required to have PhD, or achieve a Masters level qualification and membership of a relevant accounting or financial professional body (ACCA/ ICA).
• Will be required to obtain a doctoral level qualification or equivalent professional qualification/recognition.
• Must have suitable expertise to deliver lectures in relevant subject area
• Have previous teaching experience in higher education for at least five years
• Have proven and sustained track record of contribution to the development of policy and practice in teaching and learning support.
How To Apply For The Job
Interested persons may send their application letter and curriculum vitae (CV) to:
19 February, 2019