Data Link Institute is seeking to recruit Senior Lecturers (Human Resource Management). Job Description:
• To provide a supportive learning environment for students to develop graduate level and subject specific skills.
• To participate in the delivery of undergraduate and postgraduate programmes.
• To develop and implement teaching and learning initiatives.
• To facilitate students’ learning through lectures, tutorials and seminars at undergraduate, postgraduate and masters levels.
• To produce high quality teaching and learning material to support and develop student learning at undergraduate and postgraduate levels.
• To write and publish research papers.
• To contribute to the writing of course validation documents as required.
• To contribute to the cross-Faculty development of curriculum and course materials. To contribute to postgraduate taught programmes and participate in research and research supervision.
• To exercise academic leadership, coordinating the efforts of colleagues to deliver module and programme objectives.
• To act upon peer observation feedback, student feedback, and external examiner feedback to maintain high quality in learning and teaching. Qualification Required & Experience
• Will be required to have PhD, or achieve a Masters level qualification and membership of a relevant accounting or financial professional body (ACCA/ ICA).
• Will be required to obtain a doctoral level qualification or equivalent professional qualification/recognition.
• Must have suitable expertise to deliver lectures in relevant subject area
• Have previous teaching experience in higher education for at least five years
• Have proven and sustained track record of contribution to the development of policy and practice in teaching and learning support. Salary:
Tema How To Apply For The Job
Interested persons may send their application letter and curriculum vitae (CV) to: [email protected] Closing Date:
19 February, 2019