Education / Training
Job Vacancy For Senior Lecturers / Lecturers At Ho Polytechnic (Volta Region)
Lecturers are expected to perform the following functions:
• Teaching and Research.
• Supervision of students' project works, dissertations, and theses.
• Academic counselling.
• Academic and Administrative leadership.
• Provision of extension services.
• Applicants with a good number of publications and the required experience may be considered for appointment as Senior Lecturers
Qualification Required & Experience
• A candidate seeking appointment as Lecturer must:
• Possess a minimum of a research Masters Degree in the relevant field of specialisation (PhD is preferred)
• Have appreciable experience in tertiary education teaching and research
• Not be more than 50 years at the time of application
NOTE: Possession of relevant industry experience would be an added advantage.
Location: Volta Region
How To Apply For The Job
Qualified candidates should submit applications with the following;
• Curriculum vitae;
• Names and addresses of three referees; and
• A short vision statement not exceeding five (5) pages outlining the applicant's vision for transforming the Polytechnic's Administration and Human Resource Management System
Application should be forwarded under REGISTERED COVER marked "APPLICATION FOR REGISTRAR, HO POLYTECHNIC" to reach the following address not later than February 16, 2015.
P. O. BOX HP 217
Closing Date: 16 February, 2016
Note: Only Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted