• Develop a positive brand experience for MTN customers enabled by a brand identity that engenders trust, creative assets for multiple channels, positioning of brand purpose, brand communication, brand consistency and brand performance to deliver on a positive impact to MTN stakeholders. Context :
• Technology and Platform business
• Multi-regulation and multifaceted stakeholder management
• Public Listed Organization
• Environmental, social and governance prioritized
• Partnerships at the core of business practices
• Increasing demand for digital experiences and data-driven decisions to keep up with customers.
• shift from share of market to share of life.
• Increasing traditional and non-traditional competitors complimented by growing price wars.
• Market and Segment insights key to deliver a differentiated brand positioning and offering across multiple channels and content.
• Active media engagement & brand reputation Job Role Key Tasks:
• Lead the execution of MTN Ghana brand marketing strategy which includes brand positioning (Above the Line (ATL), Print, Out of Home (OOH), digital marketing, digital & customer touch points), brand communication across all relevant media channels including digital media and media profiling and intelligence (Customer/Consumer & Products)
• Develop and implement a 360 brand and communication strategy and plan to manage customer experience and connect with customers across the different business models and customer base. This includes Mobile Money Limited, Enterprise, MTN Foundation, Digital and Platform partnerships, and businesses.
• Devise a customer-centric digital brand strategy. Establishing policies and practices that directly or indirectly influence the way MTN customers interact with the MTN brand online. This includes but not limited to MTN landing pages, apps, social media engagement, blog marketing and all brand and communication initiatives executed over digital medium.
• Develop techniques to increase the perceived value of MTN products and services to project value and build customer loyalty through positive brand associations and images or a strong awareness of the brand.
• Be conversant with the development of new/complimentary brand management and strategies to support MTN Ghana’s evolving business models.
• Develop and maintain relationship with key brand and communication stakeholders including media, influencers etc. to ensure positive coverage and reportage across different platforms.
• Ensuring consistent and compelling brand messaging across all channels and performing market analysis to predict future trends as well as provide accurate, timely and actionable research/analysis on advertising media landscape, media Inflation, social media trends, brand Tracking Reports etc.
• Develop brand content that promote an omnichannel experience by building upon the other channels to drive the customer journey forward.
• Fiscal responsibility, accountability, and management of brand related budgets for ultimate value and impact for the delivery of MTN Ghana’s events, sponsorships, media concepts etc. to ensure a return on investments both financially and to the brand.
• Advice on reporting systems and reports to be incorporated into business and update the leadership on customer and competitor reports for decision making. Qualification Required & Experience Education:
• University Degree in Marketing or any related field.
Post Graduate qualification or professional qualification in disciplines related to the industry and role is a plus. Experience:
• 8 years brand, communication, and marketing experience.
• Digital/multinational managerial/leadership level experience an advantage.
• A minimum of 5 Years at Managerial Level with exposure to Brands & Communication management. Competencies Professional/ Technical Competencies:
• Effective communication across different media
• Design thinking and experience management
• Strategic acumen
• Digital marketing and brand management (Search engine optimization, search engine marketing, display and social)
• Analytics and critical thinking to make data-driven decisions
• Data-and-analytics architecture skills to leverage an integrated 360-degree view of the customer, models and engines that fuel real-time predictive insights
• Project management and quality assurance
• Brand management
• Reputation Management
• Alliance & Sponsorship Management
• Media and New media planning and relations management
• Business risk and compliance management (Marketing, branding, reputation)
• Knowledge of issue management strategies and crisis communication
• Stakeholder and relations management
• Vendor Management
• Contract Management Behavioural competencies:
• Operating Skills – Agility, Ability to focus on priorities and plans, knowledge sharing.
• Courage Skills- Manages self and team, good conflict management, takes and manages accountability.
• Customer Centric Skills – Customer Centricity (Internal & external)
• Energy & Drive – Innovation, takes initiative, result oriented and develops self consistently
• Interpersonal Skills – Leadership, customer centricity, collective collaboration, coaches & develops direct reports
• Personal Skills – Collective collaboration, trustworthy, integrity and ethical in dealings Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae to: [email protected]
with the Vacancy number MTN-MKT-ADTRACK0018
Kindly indicate the Position in the subject and note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Closing Date:
20 July, 2022
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.